LOOKING FOR THAT PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT?
Give that special someone the gift of family with a Root Cellar Membership!
For a discounted rate of just $20, you can give a ROOT CELLAR membership to either an individual or a couple (new members only, please).
This membership is for our current membership year that ends 30 Sep 2022. Your gift recipient will receive the same benefits you now enjoy as a Root Cellar member:
• timely notices for genealogical events, announcements, and news
• monthly meetings (currently via Zoom online)
• three issues of PRESERVES (our tri-annual online society journal)
• access to our Special Interest Groups
• the opportunity to attend members-only presentations and classes; including our upcoming lecture
series of five classes presented by our own Glenda Lloyd on January 14, 21, 28, and February 4, 11
• access to our Root Cellar “Members-Only” section on our website which includes all our
past PRESERVES journals and over 25 genealogical presentation videos
• and so much more . . .
The purchaser will receive a specially designed gift certificate to be given to the recipient as a present. We will automatically activate the new membership on 26 Dec 2021. The offer ends December 31 and is valid for new members only.
OPTION #1: Online (credit card)
1) Provide payment.
Select the quantity for the below Gift Membershp 2021-22 item and press the "Add to Cart" button. On the shopping cart screen, press "Checkout." Then follow the prompts and you will be sent to the PayPal payment service website which will ask for your credit card information (also accepts some debit cards). You will receive two emaled receipts - one from Root Cellar indicating you placed an online order and a payment receipt from PayPal.
An important PayPal tip: You do not need to login to PayPal or create a free account. When it appears, press the gray "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button.
2) Email contact information.
After successfuly providing payment, email to email@example.com the contact information for both yourself and the new member (name, address, email address, phone number). The new membership can be either individual or a couple (same price). If a couple membership, provide two names.
OPTION #2: By mail (personal check)
For each membership gift certificate, mail the following to: Root Cellar SGS, P.O. Box 265, Citrus Heights, CA 95611-0265
• A $20 check payable to "Root Cellar".
• A note containing contact information for both yourself and the new member (name, address, email address, phone number). The new membership can be either individual or a couple (same price). If a couple membership, provide two names.
What happens next?
Root Cellar will mail a gift certificate to you which you can then provide to the new member. On Dec. 26, the new membership will be created. The system will automatically email a welcome letter to the new member that includes website login name and password. You will receive a thank-you emal letting you now the new membership was successfully created.
If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Located in Category: Gift Membershp]